DMX Splitters are particularly in demand for DMX512 applications covering long distances, where unwanted interferences and frequencies are to be avoided.
- Product description
DMX Splitters are particularly in demand for DMX512 applications covering long distances, where unwanted interferences and frequencies are to be avoided. The DMX Splitter functions as a signal distributor and booster. 2 INPUTS to 8 DMX outputs, each equipped with 3 pin or 5 pin XLR connectors for compatibility in any DMX setup and 100% electrical isolation between all in/outputs. There are LED indicators for signal and power, which is in front panels for each output. This is very useful to detect error.
- Fully compliant to DMX-512 (1990);
- 3pin & 5pin DMX Input and DMX THRU;
- 100% electrical isolation between in/output;
- 100% electronic isolation between output/output;
- Signal & power LED indicator for each output ;
- Terminator resistor switch for end of a DMX chain;
- Power input via IEC connector on rear panel;
- Removable rack wings for Rack mount or wall mount;
- Anodized aluminum front panel;
- 2 inputs to 8 outputs.
- Input power: AC230V, 50Hz, or AC110V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption: 12W
- Body size: 482 *155 x 45mm (19″ Rack, 1U)
- Net weight: 3kg