DMX Splitters are particularly in demand for DMX512 applications covering long distances, where unwanted interferences and frequencies are to be avoided.
- Product description
DMX Splitters are particularly in demand for DMX512 applications covering long distances, where unwanted interferences and frequencies are to be avoided. The DMX Splitter functions as a signal distributor and booster. 4 outputs to 8 DMX outputs, each equipped with 3 pin or 5 pin XLR connectors for compatibility in any DMX setup and 100% electrical isolation between all in/outputs. The signal and power LED indicators which on front panels for each output is useful to detect error.
- Fully compliant to DMX-512 (1990);
- 3pin & 5pin DMX Input and DMX Thru;
- 100% electrical isolation between in/output;
- 100% electronic isolation between output/output;
- Signal & power LED indicator for each output;
- Terminator resistor switch for end of a DMX chain;
- Power input via IEC connector on rear panel;
- Removable rack wings for Rack mount or wall mount;
- Anodized aluminum front panel.
- 1 DMX inputs to 8 outputs
- Power input: AC230V,50Hz; AC110V 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption: 10W
- Body size: 482*155*45mm (19″ Rack, 1U)
- Weight: 3kgs
- Carton package size: 570*220*110mm (1pc/carton)